What services are
you interested in?
Our Valued Customers:
Backoffice Associates Singapore
Hitachi Data Systems
Wilmar Consultancy Services
Avnet Datamation Solution
Inti Data Utama
Mitra Integrasi Informatika
Warna Bintang Kreasi
Nucleus Banking System
Summit Solution Singapore
K2 Data System
Telesales/Tele-Prospecting Training Program:
JOVENINDO Telesales Training Program was designed for enterprise customers that are building or have an existing telemarketing/telesales representative team in place. This program provides benefits to both the telemarketing/telesales reps and their managers, as it provides them with a proven process that will increase their effectiveness.
This training program is a phases program that starts with JOVENINDO implementing and executing its best-in-class targeted outbound (telemarketing/telesales) engine to not only identify, cultivate, nurture, and transition every sales opportunity the market will bared, but also to set benchmarks for future Business Development Representatives (BDR) activity. During this process we will capture and report all pertinent market intelligence and data points. Once this part of the program is complete, JOVENINDO will be in a position to apply its process to produce a best in class Tele-prospecting (telemarketing/telesales) team for your organization.
The Tele-prospecting Training project will be broken down into three phases:
Strategy Development (Phase I Day1):
- Implementing JOVENINDO Strategic plan in engaging and collaborating all stake holders (telemarketing/Telesales team – Sales team -TOP Management) to get the agreement in divining the Organization’s sales cycle workflow to determine which Telesales Training Modules are suited to your Organizations.
- Tele-Sales Script development: Incorporate all parts of the Sales process; Rapport, Disturb, Solution, Close.
- Telemarketing Script Formula:
- Opening Statemen
- Calling Purpose
- Identifying a need
- Personalizing our product to suit the client’s needs
- The closing question
- Lock in
- Thank you
Telesales Training Theory & Methodology (Phase II Day2):
1. Introduction to Teleprospecting
- What is Teleprospecting
- Your Role in the sales process
- Introduction to your call plan
- Understanding Performance Metrics
- What is a fully qualified lead
2. Core Skills Development
- Learn about your product\service
- Planning your day
- Effective Introductions\Building Rapport
- Effective use of email
- Listening Skills Development
- Questioning Skills Development (pain pint finding, objection handling,etc)
- Real-time quality assessment (knowing when you actually have a lead)
3. Closing on the meeting and closing the loop with your sales people
- How to close on a qualified appointment
- Writing up your lead and delivering it to sales
- Combating “No-Shows”
- Closing the loop with Sales
Telesales Practice (hands-on) Training (Phase III Day3)
in Day 3 we implementing all theory and methodology from day 2 training
- Role playing with the trainer and internal sales team
- Field Testing: live dials monitored and managed by JOVENINDO Trainer team
- 1 hour live call session
- Evaluating and debriefing after each session.
At the end of the JOVENINDO Teleprospecting Training program, teleprospecting team managers will have
- A fully trained team and a process to ensure they stay on track
- A benchmark for their team to be measured against the KPI
- An early jump on passed opportunities for their sales team.
Our customers have also taken advantage of the fact that the JOVENINDO teleprospecting team is trained on their solution when they needed to augment or scale their team. Of course our training does not have to stop at the conclusion of this program – refresher training programs are also available.